How does the EnerPlex Jumpr Stack work?
- The Jumpr Stack is a portable power bank that can charge USB-enabled devices at a moment’s notice.
- The Jumpr Stack also includes a tethered Micro-USB output and a tethered Lightning connector output for convenience in charging Android, Windows, Blackberry, or Apple IOS smarphones and tablets as well as Bluetooth enabled devices using the Micro-USB output.
- It charges through a USB to Micro USB cable that connects to a 5VDC power source, such as a laptop or appropriate wall outlet source. Once all four (4) of the LED lights are lit, the Jumpr Stack power bank is at full charge and ready to use. Simply connect the device that needs to be charged through either the standard USB ports using a USB cable or through one of the tethered outputs.
- Some devices will require the user to press the power button located on the side of the Jumpr Stack.
- To turn the Jumpr Stack off, simply unplug your device(s) from the power bank to stop charging.
Is the Jumpr Stack power bank waterproof?
- No, it is not waterproof or watertight. The Jumpr Stack power bank should be treated like any other electronic device when it comes to being handled around water and moisture.
With three outputs, can I charge three devices at the same time?
- Yes, the Jumpr Stack power bank has the ability to charge three devices simultaneously. You can connect two phones, a tablet and a phone, possibly even two tablets and charge them both at the same time.
- If the current draw from both devices is larger than the current available from the EnerPlex device, then the EnerPlex Jumpr will limit at its max current and the charging time will be a little longer for the two devices. If the current draw from both devices is lower than the current available from the Jumpr, then standard charging times would be expected.
Can I charge my device and the Jumpr Stack at the same time?
- Absolutely. Connect the Jumpr Stack to charge and then use one or both of the USB output ports to charge your device(s) at the same time.
How long will it take to charge my Jumpr?
- This all depends on the size of the battery you’re trying to charge and the power source you’re using to charge it. The below table can give an idea of the approximate charge times for many of our batteries, when going from 0 – 100%:
||Power source amps: 1000mA
||Power source amps: 2000mA
|Jumpr Prime 4400
|Jumpr Prime 7800
|Jumpr Prime 10400
|Jumpr Slate 10K
|Jumpr Slate 5K/5K-L
|Jumpr Stack 3
|Jumpr Stack 6
|Jumpr Stack 9
Note: USB ports found on computers can vary greatly in their output amperage and may be anywhere from 50mA – 2000mA. Wall chargers that come with your Micro USB-powered phone may have an output of anywhere from 1000mA – 2000mA. This information can be found directly on the charger.
How can I tell if my Jumpr Stack is charged or charging?
- The Jumpr Stack is fully charged when all 4 LED lights are lit up. Each solid LED Light indicates 25% battery power.
How does “stack and charge” work?
- With our stack and charge technology, you can charge multiple Jumpr Stack power banks with just one power source.
- To start, align the charging pins over the magnetic charging connectors. Then connect the bottom-most Jumpr Stack to USB power.
- You can stack up to 4 Jumpr Stacks this way and each Jumpr Stack can be of varying capacities. For example, you can stack a Jumpr Stack 6 on top of a Jumpr Stack 9 and both will charge.
- In order to use this function, you will need to purchase more than one Jumpr Stack.
- When charging is complete, each Jumpr Stack will have 4 LEDs lit up.
How does “stack and discharge” work?
- With our stack and discharge technology, you use multiple Jumpr Stacks to make one large battery, enabling you to charge high capacity devices without having to switch power sources. For example, if you have two Jumpr Stack 3s, you could stack and discharge them to charge an iPad Mini 3 from 0 – 100%. (Two Jumpr Stack 3s have a combined capacity of 6,400mAh and an iPad Mini 4 has a battery capacity of 6,471.)
- To start, align the charging pins over the magnetic charging connectors. Then connect the bottom-most Jumpr Stack to your device using either the tethered output or the USB port.
- You can stack up to 4 Jumpr Stacks in this way and can even mix and match Jumpr Stacks. For example, you can stack a Jumpr Stack 6 onto a Jumpr Stack 9 to make a 15,600mAh battery!
Will stacking affect my battery’s charging time?
- As long as you stack no more than 4 high, there should be no noticeable difference in charging or discharging performance.
What does mAh mean?
- mAh stands for Milliamp Hours, which is the unit for measuring power over time. mAh is used to describe the total amount of energy a battery can store at one time.
If my Jumpr Stack is not working properly, what should I do?
- If you are experiencing any issues with your EnerPlex Jumpr Stack, please contact our Customer Support team – firstname.lastname@example.org.