How does the EnerPlex Jumpr Prime work?
- The Jumpr Prime is a portable power bank that can charge USB-powered devices at a moment’s notice.
- It charges through a USB to Micro USB cable that connects to a 5VDC power source, such as a laptop or appropriate wall outlet source. Once all four (4) of the LED lights are lit, the Jumpr Prime is at full charge and ready to use. Simply connect the device that needs to be charged through either of the standard USB ports using a USB cable.
- Some devices will require the user to press the power button located on the side of the Jumpr Prime.
- To turn the Jumpr Prime off, simply unplug your device(s) from the power bank to stop charging.
Is the Jumpr Prime waterproof?
- No, it is not waterproof or watertight. Though it has a rugged design and a slip proof coating, it should be treated like any other electronic device when it comes to being handled around water and moisture.
With two outputs, can I charge two devices at the same time?
- Yes, the Jumpr Prime power banks have the ability to charge two devices simultaneously. You can connect two phones, a tablet and a phone, possibly even two tablets and charge them both at the same time.
- If the current draw from both devices is larger than the current available from the EnerPlex device, then the EnerPlex Jumpr will limit at its max current and the charging time will be a little longer for the two devices. If the current draw from both devices is lower than the current available from the Jumpr, then standard charging times would be expected.
Can I charge my device and the Jumpr Prime at the same time?
- Absolutely. Connect the Jumpr Prime to charge and then use one or both of the USB output ports to charge your device(s) at the same time.
How long will it take to charge my Jumpr?
- This all depends on the size of the battery you’re trying to charge and the power source you’re using to charge it. The below table can give an idea of the approximate charge times for many of our batteries, when going from 0 – 100%:
||Power source amps: 1000mA
||Power source amps: 2000mA
|Jumpr Prime 4400
|Jumpr Prime 7800
|Jumpr Prime 10400
|Jumpr Slate 10K
|Jumpr Slate 5K/5K-L
|Jumpr Stack 3
|Jumpr Stack 6
|Jumpr Stack 9
Note: USB ports found on computers can vary greatly in their output amperage and may be anywhere from 50mA – 2000mA. Wall chargers that come with your Micro USB-powered phone may have an output of anywhere from 1000mA – 2000mA. This information can be found directly on the charger.
How can I tell if my Jumpr Prime is charged or charging?
- The Jumpr Prime is fully charged when all 4 blue LED lights are lit up. Each solid blue LED Light indicates 25% battery power.
How do I turn the Jumpr Prime’s LED flashlight on/off?
- Simply hold down the power button for a few seconds or until the light turns on. To turn it off, hold the power button down until it turns off.
Why is one port blue and one port black?
- The blue USB port indicates that this port will provide 1.5A, the black port will provide 1A.
What does mAh mean?
- mAh stands for Milliamp Hours, which is the unit for measuring power over time. mAh is used to describe the total amount of energy a battery can store at one time.
If my Jumpr Prime is not working properly, what should I do?
- If you are experiencing any issues with your EnerPlex Jumpr Prime, please contact our Customer Support team – firstname.lastname@example.org.