How does the EnerPlex Jumpr Flashlight work?
- The Jumpr Flashlight is a power bank that can charge USB-powered devices at a moment’s notice.
- It charges through a USB to Micro USB cable that connects to a 5VDC power source, such as a laptop or appropriate wall source. Once all four (4) of the LED lights are lit, the Jumpr Flashlight is at full charge and ready to use. Simply connect the device that needs to be charged through the standard USB port using a USB cable.
- Some devices will require the user to press the power button located on the top of the Jumpr Flashlight next to the 4 LED lights.
- To turn the Jumpr Flashlight off, simply unplug your device(s) from the power bank to stop charging.
Is the Jumpr Flashlight waterproof?
- No, it is not waterproof or watertight. Though it has a rugged design and a slip proof coating, it should be treated like any other electronic device when it comes to being handled around water and moisture.
Can I charge my device and the Jumpr Flashlight at the same time?
- Due to its compact size, the Jumpr Flashlight does not have pass-through charging capability.
How long will it take to charge my Jumpr?
- This all depends on the size of the battery you’re trying to charge and the power source you’re using to charge it. The below table can give an idea of the approximate charge times for many of our batteries, when going from 0 – 100%:
||Power source amps: 1000mA
||Power source amps: 2000mA
|Jumpr Flashlight 4400
|Jumpr Flashlight 7800
|Jumpr Flashlight 10400
|Jumpr Slate 10K
|Jumpr Slate 5K/5K-L
|Jumpr Stack 3
|Jumpr Stack 6
|Jumpr Stack 9
Note: USB ports found on computers can vary greatly in their output amperage and may be anywhere from 50mA – 2000mA. Wall chargers that come with your Micro USB-powered phone may have an output of anywhere from 1000mA – 2000mA. This information can be found directly on the charger.
How can I tell if my Jumpr Flashlight is charged or charging?
- The Jumpr Flashlight is fully charged when all 4 LED lights are lit up. Each solid LED light indicates 25% battery power.
How do I turn the Jumpr Flashlight’s flashlight on/off?
- First, turn on the Jumpr Flashlight by pressing the power button once. The 4 small LED lights will illuminate to indicate device readiness.
- Press the power button again to turn the flashlight function on.
- Press the power button again to switch to blinking mode.
- Pressing the power button again will turn off the flashlight.
- Holding down the power button will turn off the Jumpr Flashlight.
What does mAh mean?
- mAh stands for Milliamp Hours, which is the unit for measuring power over time. mAh is used to describe the total amount of energy a battery can store at one time.
If my Jumpr Flashlight is not working properly, what should I do?
- If you are experiencing any issues with your EnerPlex Jumpr Flashlight, please contact our Customer Support team – firstname.lastname@example.org.